Meet Ezra Westmark
The Thin Silence is a narrative adventure game told through the introspection and recollection of Ezra Westmark. Inspired by games such as Limbo and Knytt Stories, follow the journey of Ezra from his self-imposed exile to forgiveness and hope.
The Thin Silence explores depression, self-doubt, struggles, and trials. Amongst the darkness, the game features that sound, that thin silence, which calls to us in our darkest hours. That sound we can’t hear or describe which somehow gives us the strength to try again and push through obstacles previously insurmountable. It’s not a game about success.
It’s a game of enduring your worst moment and facing the next one. Walk with Ezra out of the darkness, uncovering the journey that led him there and the hope that leads him home.
Experience The Story
- Enjoy 4-5 hours of unique and varied challenges driven by a fresh item-vs-environment interaction mechanic.
- Experience breathtaking vistas & quiet contemplation
- Uncover Ezra’s crisis and his journey back, finding answers and a little bit of yourself along the way
- Featuring a moving original score by LightFrequency
- Over 40 unique in-game documents
- Mostly believable hacking sequences
- A wolf and a deer (not like, at the same time though)